Enable secure, seamless remote access
With 75% of enterprises in some form of hybrid cloud deployment, providing a seamless remote access solution that traverses a complex environment is a huge IT and security challenge.
Network-centric solutions like traditional VPNs were never designed to meet the scale, performance, and usability needs—and they pose a massive security risk.
- IT Challenge: Traditional VPNs struggle to meet the performance expectations of diverse users (employees, developers, contractors, partners) who need to access to company resources from a variety of remote locations and devices. They're also expensive to acquire, maintain, and upgrade.
- Security Challenge: Legacy VPNs grant full access to a network’s resources. With overly broad access to sensitive assets, a compromised VPN permits the kind of lateral movement that adversaries seek and exploit (for ransomeware attacks and other illegal activity).
Many of the most damaging and debilitating breaches indicate that network access was based on implicit (full) trust. WhiteDog's ZTNA flips this model on its head with a focus on explicit (zero) trust.
For MSPs seeking to help enterprises progress on their digital transformation journey, our white label solution enables secure remote access across on-premises and cloud deployments.
Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA)
WhiteDog's Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) eliminates implicit network access risks in the network and provides one platform that replaces legacy VPN.
ZTNA enforces least-privileged access to applications and services in real-time, leveraging existing enterprise identity and security tool investments. It also transparently deploys in hybrid and multi-cloud environments, continuously enforcing trust-based access policies based on any combination of user, device, and application contexts.
- Application to user micro-segmentation
- Seamless remote access to on-premises, hybrid, and multi-cloud infrastructure
- One-click access to infrastructure, intranet, and SaaS applications
- Supports BYOD and 3rd party
- Real-time user and device trust, and continuous authorization
- Distributed Access Tiers or Global Edge Network to meet connectivity needs
- Integrates with Active Directory (AD), Identity Provider, and Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR)
The ZTNA architecture separates the data plane from the control plane, ensuring secure direct communication rather than traversing the provider's cloud.