FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WhiteDog Introduces Fully Managed Cybersecurity Solutions to Support Scaling MSPs
SANTA CLARA, CA, Aug. 10, 2023 -- WhiteDog, a cybersecurity firm, announces the launch of its cybersecurity platform for managed services providers (MSPs). WhiteDog’s white-labeled and multi-tenant cybersecurity solutions enable MSPs to immediately expand and elevate their security practice.
Before today, MSPs faced two choices: (1) develop an in-house Extended Detection and Response (XDR) solution and take on the continuous cycle of vetting tools, integration, staffing, and upgrades, or (2) resell an incomplete product. Most current XDR solutions focus on endpoints, neglecting two critical threat vectors: email and DNS. Many labeled as "XDR" are just rebranded EDR tools with extra logs. Formally launching today, WhiteDog closes these critical security gaps.
"Our mission is to help MSPs thrive in a dynamic threat landscape,” said Kurt Klein, WhiteDog co-founder. “WhiteDog accelerates MSPs ability to deliver an uncompromising security posture to their customers.”
“WhiteDog’s portfolio makes it possible for MSPs to deliver evergreen cybersecurity solutions and have their clients protected in under 30 days,” said Shahin Pirooz, WhiteDog co-founder. “By incorporating cutting-edge technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, and behavioral analytics, we empower MSPs by quickly and effectively detecting, preventing, and responding to cyber threats, all while simplifying the deployment and management process."
WhiteDog’s cybersecurity platform includes key advantages:
- Evergreen Security Platform: WhiteDog’s platform is built on always best-in-class commercial products that are tightly integrated into a comprehensive and cohesive platform. Continuous improvement and innovation is built into the platform, removing the need for MSPs to perform product evaluations and tech refreshes.
- Seamless Deployment: Unlike other complex cybersecurity solutions, WhiteDog's platform is designed to be effortlessly deployed, saving valuable time and resources for MSPs – and accelerating the security maturity of their customers.
- Branded portal: WhiteDog’s first of its kind white-label branded management portal empowers MSPs with the information they need to ensure smooth and secure operations across their customer base.
- MSPs’ Liongard Integration: WhiteDog integrates and exposes key customer data within its portal, providing MSPs an immediate consolidated and simplified view of their customers’ technology ecosystem.
- 24x7x365 Security: WhiteDog supports its MSP partners (and their customers) with round the clock geo-redundant Security Operations to identify and prevent attacks before they happen, as well as provide continuous incident response. This team works on behalf of and alongside MSPs to provide the continuous and robust security expertise today’s market requires.
- Scalability and Flexibility: With unrestricted end level multi-tenancy, MSPs go as many layers deep as needed to support any sub-companies. And with no minimums, MSPs can accommodate growth and extend protection across all customers – no matter their size.
“Simply put, WhiteDog has solved the MSP problem. Their platform is literally what we've been trying to build for the last two years,” said early adopter James Berger, co-founder and CIO of BACS Consulting Group. “We deployed WhiteDog out to our first client, 300 endpoints, in a week and a half.”
WhiteDog’s MSP partner program is designed to remove friction with:
- 30-day onboarding
- Zero implementation fees
- 100% margin
- Automatic account protection
- One comprehensive security platform
To learn more about WhiteDog’s partner program, please visit: https://whitedogcyber.com/partners
WhiteDog Cyber is a pioneering cybersecurity firm dedicated to empowering Managed Service Providers and businesses with cutting-edge tools and technologies to enhance their security practices. The company's mission is to revolutionize the way organizations defend against cyber threats, providing a safer digital environment for all. Learn more at www.whitedogcyber.com.
Kirstin Burke, CMO, WhiteDog