Simplify governance, risk, and compliance
It makes sense that most companies bemoan Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) activities as a necessary evil.
- Compliance requirements are constantly changing,
- Audits are complicated, time consuming, and sideline resources, and
- Keeping up with risk assessments is a continuous burden
But that's a flawed view.
With WhiteDog's white labeled solution, MSPs will be able to help their customers transform compliance activities in a way that supports, not stifles, their business. It's the way GRC was meant to be.
Your customers will be able to align IT activities to business goals, stay on top of compliance, and effectively manage risk.
GRC as a Service (GRCaaS)
WhiteDog’s GRCaaS is designed to help organizations identify, understand, and manage the dynamic relationship between risk and compliance.
With our unified risk and compliance framework, organizations can:
- Identify assets and manage risk: Leverage powerful analytics and reporting to identify organizational assets, risks, and prioritize and manage remediation activities.
- Perform assessments: Our managed assessment functionality will measure compliance within the organization and across the supply chain.
- Define and manage policies: Document policies and map them to compliance obligations to easily govern business processes, technology assets, 3rd parties, and corporate risks.
- Track compliance obligations: Track laws and regulations in the company jurisdiction and sector to ensure ongoing organization-wide compliance.
- Risk management on-the-go: Use data to unlock risk insights for key stakeholders, the board, and valued teams.
We're here to help MSPs simplify and accelerate compliance activities for their customers. With three tiered GRCaaS offerings, organizations can select the service that best meets their needs (while reducing their costs, too).
Whether an organization wants to enable self-service full life-cycle risk management, compliance and cyber security assessment and reporting, or wants a more fully managed service that includes expertise and project management capabilities—we've got your back.