Extend threat visibility down to the endpoint
With our white labeled solution, MSPs gain the ability to deliver a comprehensive endpoint detection and response (EDR) service that encompasses threat hunting, prevention, and detection tools.
Your customers can consume EDR for a monthly fee—and implement within 30 days, saving significant time and resources.
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
Our EDR delivers differentiated endpoint protection and response, including endpoint detection and response, IoT security, cloud security, and IT operations capabilities—consolidating multiple existing technologies into one solution.
WhiteDog's EDR enables faster threat response time:
- Provides enhanced visibility into endpoints
- Detects and actively responds to sophisticated malware and cyberattacks
- Recognizes suspicious patterns that need further investigation
Empower SOC & IT Operations Teams with a more efficient way to protect information assets against today’s sophisticated threats.
- Real-time detection and remediation of complex threats with no need for human intervention
- Accelerated triage and root cause analysis with incident insights and the best MITRE ATT&CK alignment on the market, with or without MDR
- Integrated threat intelligence for detection and enrichment from leading 3rd party feeds as well as our proprietary sources
- Autonomous protective responses trigger instantly, with 1-Click Remediation & Rollback
- Time saving, fatigue-reducing forensic timeline for incident responders and threat hunters
- Uncompromising protection across Windows, Linux, and macOS endpoints - physical, virtual, container - cloud or data center
Fully managed subscription
We offer EDR as a fully managed service or platform solution with resource efficient, autonomous agents for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Kubernetes and support a variety of form factors including physical, virtual, VDI, for both public and private cloud. EDR Agents are managed via our globally available multi-tenant SaaS platform that meets your cost and security and requirements.
WhiteDog's EDR includes:
- 24/7 endpoint monitoring
- Best in breed, latest EDR technology
- Around-the-clock team of security operations center (SOC) experts, and
- Up-to-the-minute threat intelligence
EDR Platform Editions
- Starter (endpoint protection)
- Essentials (IT operations)
- Premium (security operations)
- Complete (continuous incident response)